Saturday, July 2, 2011

I feel so girly!

So, this is my first-ever blog, but I look forward to giving the ol' college try.  I was actually inspired by my roomie, Danielle, to start one.  We have some of the most random and entertaining things happen to us, pretty much on a daily basis, so this will be a great place to share the chaos and craziness that is my life!  Pressure's on.  I also plan to showcase my various arts and crafts projects on here.  My goal this year (ok, I am VERY late on my New Year's resolution, but I have ADD, what's your excuse?) is to experiment with different mediums of art and expand my artistic horizon.  It might get ugly, but I hope you stick with me and enjoy observing the process. 


Some upcoming plans...

  • Glass blowing class (Larry, stand by with band aids and burn gel!)
  • Pottery class
  • Painting something for the Albany carousel (that will most likely never be finished)
  • Jewelry making
  • and much, much more!
I look forward to seeing where this blog takes me and finding myself as an artist.  It's been too long since I let my creative side run loose, so buckle up, put on your helmets, and hold on tight...  It's going to be a wild ride with an easily distracted driver!  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment